Dog complaint form
COMPLAINT AS TO A NUISANCE CREATED BY A DOG
FORM SIX (6) ~ WESTERN AUSTRALIA ~ DOG ACT 1976 (AS AMENDED)
Have a problem with a nuisance dog? Complete the below to request the Council to institute proceedings if the nuisance does not stop, and undertake:
· to give full information to the Council as to this matter;
· to appear in court and give evidence as a witness to the truth of this complaint.
Remember to include the following in the details.
* Insert name of Council
* Insert breed or kind of dog, and where possible its sex and identifying mark.
* Describe details of the alleged nuisance, including the kind of nuisance and, where possible, the dates and time on or between which the nuisance occurred, and where the dog was at the time of the nuisance.
* State name and address of the persons believed to be the owner.
* State, if known, where the dog is ordinarily kept.
* Insert the name and email address of the complainant. Due to Council's Complaint Handling Policy and the Dog Act 1976, complaints received anonymously or with incorrect email addresses and names will not be processed.
Details of Dog Complaint